Pairs Competition 2017
DT Concepts & JJ
Page 1 - Title Page
Page 2 - Location
Page 3 - Logo
Page 4 - Jerseys
Page 5 -Wildcard
- I like the title page. It gets the job done. I like on the background image how you guys have added your logos to the scoreboard. I was disappointed to see that your Teaser image from last Saturday was the same as your Title Page
- The location page is okay. It meets the minimum requirements, but lacks in creativity and some excitement. This page is the weak point of this presentation.
- The logos are the best part of this presentation. I really like that you've also shown us the Fan Vote, Fan Fair, and Skills Competition logos. I'm not a fan of labeling who did what portion of the presentation. In my opinion it should have been presented as a team effort.
- The jerseys are average. The use of grey instead of white makes the jerseys dreary and dark. Being inspired by the Avalanche's jerseys is a good idea, but I feel that they look to much like Avalanche concepts and not enough like All-Star Game concepts.
- Showing us centre ice and the red line painted with stars is a nice Wildcard Page. I like how you were able to recognize that the NHL makes an effort now to place the league logo either left or right to avoid having a centre ice line run through it.
- Overall, I was expecting more from this group. I would give this a 7.5/10. I was hoping to see 8.5 or higher. Still 7.5 is a good score and DT and JJ put in some good work here.
Okay, I commented on every page now let's hear your thoughts. These teams put a month of work into these presentations and some feedback, both positive and negative, would be extremely welcome!